Many field strain gage installations can be replaced with the highly accurate BDI Strain Transducer. These units are rugged and can be installed in any weather. Since they are pre-wired and easy to mount, BDI Strain Transducers will drastically reduce your field testing time!
- For all types of field and laboratory testing.
- Entirely reusable, lasts for years
- Mount to steel, concrete, timber and FRP structural members.
- Gives over three times the output as a typical quarter-arm foil gage installation.
- Compatible with most data acquisition systems.
- Pay for themselves with just a few uses.
- CE Certified
|Type||350Ω, Full Wheatstone bridge configuration|
|Effective Length||3.0 In. (76.2mm)|
|Excitation||+1 to +10VDC|
|Temperature Range||-58°F to +185°F (-50°C
|Size||4.35 in x 1.23 in x
0.51 in (110mm x 31mm x 13mm)
Repair & Recalibration Services: BDI offers repair and recalibration services for all BDI Strain Transducers using our NIST-traceable Automated Strain Transducer Calibration System (ASTCS) that insures high quality strain measurements.
Additional Accessories Available:
- Reusable mounting tab. Can be used with glue or arc welding.
- Tab Mounting Jig
- Tab Removal Tool
- Strain Gage Extension
- Extension Mounting Jig
- Tab Welding Jig
- 3in. Protective Cover
- 24in. Protective Cover